January 10, 2011

Two Cold Illusions For Summer

Took a “day off” from my vacation today, and found dozen of fresh and interesting illusions for you. They will be featured during the following week, so stay tuned. Hurray for me! As its unbearably hot here where my blogging-station is based, I decided to start with two snowy ones – at least to try and chill us a little. Club Med is a traveling agency that produced dozen of similar spot the object billboards in same fashion. You can find most of them here. I believe today’s two posters weren’t already posted, even though we had almost identical illusion featured in Les Alpes post (check this one for a hint). Now try and spot as many hidden faces you can below – once again thank you for such high amount of votes and Facebook Connect comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment